Thursday, February 18, 2010

Greetings

Good evening blogosphere, I'm Lora, and this is my new blog. I've had a few of these before, but in the interest of starting fresh (and out of abject laziness) I've opted to create a shiny new blog for you to enjoy.

In this blog I will ramble about my life, school (which I currently attend full-time) and my nerdy hobbies, including and not limited to D&D, videogames, TV shows, karaoke, writing, reading and surfing the internet. Hopefully some of you will find it at least moderately interesting. I'm not the most opinionated person you'll find on the internet, but I have passions for a lot of things and I have no problem rambling about them. I hope to also chronicle the birth and life-cycle of my upcoming D&D campaign, which starts in a week.

So there you have it. The blogging begins tonight. Any questions? Well, there's that About Me sidebar, that might help. It has a bunch of random things about me in it, and if that doesn't answer your questions, well, leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.

Welcome! Enjoy. Live long and prosper and all that jazz. Except I doubt Vulcans are much into jazz, but whatever, it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment